DMRS provides representation in a range of immigration related matters. Please visit the following pages for additional information:
- Citizenship: representation in naturalization cases where U.S. citizenship has been acquired or derived.
- Crime Victims: representation for survivors of domestic violence, trafficking and other crimes.
- Religious Workers: representation for foreign-born religious workers petitioned by the Roman Catholic Dioceses of El Paso and Las Cruces in the filing of petitions.
- Removal Defense: representation to detained and non-detained individuals currently in removal proceedings before the El Paso Immigration Courts only, including asylum.
- Residency: representation in family-based immigration cases; applications for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
- Unaccompanied Minors: representation for unaccompanied children detained in local Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) shelters.
NOTE: for assistance with your immigration case, you MUST come to the office for an in-person consultation; DMRS does not provide legal advice by phone or email. We provide certain exceptions for individuals detained at local ICE detention centers. For more information, see the Legal Orientation Program.
Este contenido también está disponible en Español