Legal consultations are provided during office hours, Monday through Thursday from 8:30 to 4:00. We are closed the last Friday of every month.
Consultations for the following services are available on a first come, first served basis, Monday through Thursday. Please arrive before 9:30am and bring the following:
- General Legal Services:
- For Residency Consultations: Bring all original marriage, divorce, birth and death certificates.
- For Naturalization Consultations: Bring Residency Card, Social Security Card, & State-Issued ID card.
- Removal (Deportation) Defense: Bring all original marriage, divorce, birth and death certificates, Notice to Appear, Notice of Hearing, A#, and any other related documents.
Please arrive early as spaces tend to fill quickly.
Services through the following programs are provided by appointment only and can be made by calling the following extensions:
- Crime Victims: Extension 215
- Refugee Resettlement: Extension 229
- Religious Workers: Extension 248
- Unaccompanied Minors: Extension 240
Consultation Cost: $50
Consultation (Removal Defense): $75 per case
**We accept payment via all major credit cards (except for American Express) and by money order. Cash will not be accepted except for passport photographs ($8 for 2 photos). Please bring correct change.
If you are interested in applying for Free Legal Services, please bring with you the required documentation when you visit the office.
Este contenido también está disponible en Español